Do you think it can truly help your relentless itching? In the first place, we have to investigate what this oil is. Next, will examine its different uses, and lastly will demonstrate to you how you can use it for treating scabies.
Ideally, by the end of this article you’ll have a good hold on what it is and how you can use it to execute the scabies bug.
Neem oil is removed from squashing the products of the seeds of neem, which is a tree that is native to India. The color of this oil is normally light to dark brown and has an extremely strong scent. Many individuals say that it smells like shell nut and garlic mixed together.
Let’s study about the benefits of neem oil and leaves to treat scabies;
Neem Oil for Scabies
- Neem oil is an organic pesticide used to treat many skin issues including scabies. It contains antibacterial and antifungal properties that help in removing fungus and bacteria caught in the skin. The smell of neem oil keeps scabies from replicating, which can extraordinarily abbreviate the duration of the problem.
- Apply pure neem oil specifically on the infected area and back rub tenderly until the oil enters deep into the skin. Hold up a couple of minutes and afterward clean up. Do this once every day for a little while to prevent infection from spreading.
- Create an antiseptic cream by blending two ounces each of neem oil with an equivalent amount of fresh turmeric powder. Apply the cream on the infected areas 3-4 times a day. This hand crafted cream calms itching and accelerates the healing procedure.
Neem Leaves for Scabies
- Neem leaves can likewise be used to cure scabies because of their antibacterial and antifungal properties. Neem leaves help diminish itching and can clear the bug within a couple of days.
- Make a paste out of these fresh neem leaves by crushing them with a pestle and mortar. Wash the infected area altogether and after that apply the neem paste. Let it dry and then after, scrub down to wash it off. Do this daily to get faster healing results for scabies.
- Boil a few neem leaves in a cup of water. Let it cool at a room temperature. Drink one tablespoon of the fluid three or four times each day. Repeat this regularly for 14 days to ensure the bugs and scabies are gone totally.
Using neem oil can be extremely effective in your fight against the scabies. It will easily soothe all your pain and other irritation caused by scabies. Thus, use the solution to treat scabies and don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments given below!