Are you searching for the best treatment for scabies bugs, you most importantly need to understand what are the alternatives. The two main types of treatment are;
Natural treatment: Treatment done by natural home products like neem leaves, cayenne pepper, zinc, turmeric, tea tree oil, and so on, which treats your body
Over-the-counter treatment: It’s a remedy or over-the-counter solution which is normally as a bug spray moisturizer or cream.
A few people believe that using bug sprays on the skin has a potential cost as far as health and cost is a concern. These strong insecticides are applied directly to the skin and can have symptoms which a few people may consider unsafe. In spite of the fact that these treatments require time, however, when used accurately, they can be useful, but are they the best treatment for scabies bugs? Keep reading…
Common Over-The-Counter/Prescription Treatments
Here, we will just study about Permethrin… it is very commonly used and has symptoms, for example, stinging, itching and burning after use. Luckily, they are normally short lived and disappear within a few days. A few says that that Permethrin is a perfect solution to treat scabies.
Dr. Scabies; A Recommended Solution to Treat Scabies
Permethrin is the most prevalent ingredient in scabies treatment products. Dr. Scabies is the most recommended cream, which is Permethrin based cream available these days. Permethrin is a synthetic chemical that is used mostly by the pharmaceutical organizations in their products to treat the bug infestation. This is easy to manufacture that’s why companies get a kick out of the chance to use it for their treatment products.
Unluckily, the original type of Permethrin is Pyrethrum – a common ingredient found in bug sprays. Studies have shown that Pyrethrum is perhaps a carcinogen – a chemical that causes cancer. Moreover, Permethrin even causes symptoms like, stinging, burning, and itching.
Treat well you Scabies by ordering it NOW! Shipping Free…
Permethrin cream is used for:
- Treating scabies fully
- Permethrin cream is a scabicide. It works by evacuating the scabies bug(Sarcoptes scabiei).
Do NOT use permethrin cream if:
- You are allergic or sensitive to any ingredient in permethrin cream
Contact your doctor or health care specialist right away if any of these apply to you
What you need to know before using permethrin cream?
A few medical conditions may interrelate with permethrin cream. Tell your specialist or pharmacist if you are suffering from any medical condition, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- If you are or want to get pregnant, or breastfeed your child
- If you are taking any recommended or non recommended medicine, herbal solution or dietary add-on
- If you have skin allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
How to use permethrin cream?
- Use permethrin cream as directed by a doctor and don’t forget to check the label on the solution for correct dosing directions.
- Massage thoroughly on the skin from the head to the soles of the feet. It is not important to put the prescription on the scalp apart from kids and older patients.
- After applying the scabies cream for 8 to 14 hours, just wash it off with water.
- You may experience itching after treatment. This is not an indication of treatment failure. However, if living vermins are seen after 14 days, re-treatment is important.
- If you miss a permethrin cream dose in a day, then not to worry! Just use it when you remember. Keep on using it as coordinated by your doctor.
- Ask queries to your health care provider if you have about how to use permathrin scabies cream.