Suffering from relentless itching?
Are those skin rashes and blisters turning painful?
For such symptoms of scabies, it is advised to start with the treatment as soon as possible.
Buy Dr. Scabies and get rid of scabies!
Scabies can be found anywhere across your body. However, it is mostly found
- On shoulder blades
- Around the waist
- Between the fingers
- On the knees
- Around the genital area
- On the buttocks
- Under the breast
- Soles of the feet
- Near the elbow
- In the armpits
If you have recently noticed any symptoms of scabies anywhere from the above stated list, it is necessary to consult your doctor today itself. Or the other option is to switch to a homeopathic treatment which kills of the scabies mites and their eggs naturally.
The simplest solution to eliminate this contagious skin disease is Dr. Scabies. Being an all-natural product it works magically to provide immediate relief from mite infestation. Actually, it has been specifically formulated for greatest efficiency and safety. It is formed from natural ingredients and hence, it is very safe for personal daily treatment.
You or a family member has been infested with scabies? Buy Dr. Scabies today!
It proves to be the best choice as it fights scabies and that too without harming your skin’s quality. In addition, it is now available at very affordable prices. Need some more reasons to trust Dr. Scabies? Here they are:
- Provides immediate relief from contagious scabies mites and eggs
- Prevents skin-to-skin transmission up to great extent
- Safest concentration formula in the market
- It is the most natural way to reduce itching and irritation
- Regular application protects from re-infestation
- 9% Satisfied customers Worldwide
- No pesticides and no side effects
Want to treat scabies safely and effectively? Place your order for Dr. Scabies.
How to apply scabies cream?
If you are looking for a simple treatment plan, here are 3-step regimen you need to follow.
- Prepare: You need to have a shower. It can be any, a cold water, lukewarm water or warm water bath, as per your convenience. Just avoid hot water to prevent the itch from aggravating. While you bath, use Dr. Scabies Homeopathic Scabies soap. It can be done 1 to 2 times a day. Wash off the soap nicely and rinse your body.
- Soaking: Once you have taken the shower, it is the time to soak. For this you need to add 15-20 drops of Dr. Scabies Homeopathic Scabies solution to your bath water. Mix it well and soak the entire body, especially the affected areas, in the solution. Wait for 20 minutes and when you come out, air dry yourself.
In case, you lack time for soaking on regular basis, sponge bath can be an alternative to tub bathing. To do this, fill up a bucket with water and to this add 15-20 drops of solution. With help of a washcloth or sponge, clean the entire affected areas and the other part of your body. Avoid the eyes and mouth. Lastly, don’t forget to wash the sponge/cloth with soap and hot water after use.
- Spot treatment: In this step, you need to apply Dr. Scabies Homeopathic Scabies Cream gently. It can be done 2 to 3 times a day. It has to be applied all over the affected skin including cleft, umbilicus, skin folds, posterior ear folds, palms and soles, forehead, and scalp. While you apply the cream, pay close attention to the areas beneath the nail plates and fingertips. And make sure that the cream doesn’t reach your eyes and mouth.
Following these steps on regular basis will help you achieve the desired results.
Trust Dr. Scabies For Healthier Skin!